Client Contact Officer (Part-time)
Put your high level administrative and organisational skills to good use within this fast-paced, varied position.
Enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Attractive salary hourly rate $28.28 - $31.48 plus salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900.
CentacareCQ is a large, vibrant and well-respected community organisation providing services across Central Queensland - from Mackay in the north, to Bundaberg in the south and out to the Central West. Our primary focus, based on our Christian Ethos and principles of Catholic social justice, is the delivery of compassionate yet professional social services. We do this through education, counselling and community support - encouraging and strengthening individuals, couples and families to develop and grow in all areas of their lives.
About the Opportunity
CentacareCQ has an opportunity for a part-time Client Contact Officer to join their dedicated Client Experience Team, based in Rockhampton (40 hours per fortnight).
As a member of the Client Experience Team, which is the primary contact point for all phone and electronic enquiries, you will provide a range of supports and services to resolve all enquiries received. These may include:
- Booking a service/support;
- Cancelling or amending an existing booking;
- Responding to an enquiry or complaint;
- Responding to a notification of a client non-response event;
- Connecting an enquiry to other staff within the organisation as appropriate;
- Providing information about CentacareCQ services or provide referrals to other service providers.
The Client Contact Officer is responsible in ensuring optimum customer support in a prompt and effective manner and will need to undertake autonomous decision making to do so.
Your duties will include:
Mission, Vision & Values
- Support a positive culture within the organisation in line with CentacareCQ mission, vision and values;
- Participate actively in formation activities.
- Provide first point of contact to address client enquiries;
- Take payment via phone (credit card information) from clients;
- Follow program/service specific guidelines to arrange services in response to client enquiry;
- Book, reschedule and confirm appointments as necessary;
- Use of CentacareCQ database and systems to complete the duties of the role.
Networking & Stakeholders
- Provide effective customer-centred service including receiving client feedback and complaints and reporting through the RiskMan system;
- Utilise appropriate organisational policies and procedures to answer and resolve stakeholder enquiries;
- Provide internal and external referrals to address client needs;
About the Benefits
To reward your commitment, CentacareCQ will offer an attractive salary package hourly rate $28.28 - $31.48, plus generous salary sacrifice packaging of up to $15,900 to significantly increase your take home pay.
The successful candidate will also enjoy a range of outstanding benefits, including:
- In-service training and professional development (you will receive extensive induction before commencing employment, as well as ongoing development opportunities)
- A healthy work/life balance and supportive family friendly practices within the workplace
For the full Position Description, click here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to participate in a Police Record Check and a Working with Children Check, prior to confirmation of appointment to the position.
The successful candidate will also be required to demonstrate entitlement to work in Australia and to disclose any pre-existing injury or disease which may be adversely affected by undertaking the inherent requirements of the position.